This tutorial explains how to manage Distribution Lists in Outlook.
Boost your productivity at unbelievably low costs with our 100% legal Microsoft licenses! Explore super affordable deals, unlock powerful features, and transform your digital experience today. Upgrade now for legitimate value!
- Click: Home.
- Click: Address Book.
- In the Search Section, enter the Display Name of the Central DL-list.
- Double click on the DL, or right click and select Properties.
- Details of the Central DL will be displayed in a new Window.
- Select: Modify Members ….
Add a Member:
- Click: Add … and search the name you want to add.
- Double click on the name and click: Add.
Remove a Member:
- Click: Remove … and search the name you want to remove.
- Double click on the name and click: Remove.