This tutorial explains how to change the week numbers in Outlook.
Boost your productivity at unbelievably low costs with our 100% legal Microsoft licenses! Explore super affordable deals, unlock powerful features, and transform your digital experience today. Upgrade now for legitimate value!
To change the week numbers in Outlook, you need to follow the following steps:
- Open Outlook on your computer
- Go to the calendar view by clicking on Calendar in the navigation pane on the left side of the screen
- Click on File in the top menu bar of Outlook
- Select Options in the menu on the left side of the screen
- In the Outlook Options window, click on Calendar in the list on the left
- Scroll down to the Display options section and look for the First week of the year option
- Choose the desired week number to set as the first week of the year
- Click OK to save and close your changes
After following these steps, the week numbers in the calendar view of Outlook will be updated according to your preferences