This tutorial explains how to reinstall Windows with Windows installation media.
Note: Reinstalling Windows will erase all data on your computer’s hard drive. It is important to back up all important data before proceeding.
- Insert the Windows installation media, such as a USB flash drive or DVD, into your computer and restart the computer
- Press the appropriate key to enter the boot menu, such as F12 or Esc. This may vary depending on your computer’s manufacturer and model
- Select the boot media, such as the USB flash drive or DVD, from the boot menu and press Enter
- Follow the prompts to begin the Windows installation process (You may need to select your language, time zone, and keyboard layout)
- On the installation screen, click on Install now
- Enter the product key when prompted (If you don’t have a product key, you can skip this step and activate Windows later)
- Accept the license terms and click on Next
- Select the Custom installation option
- Choose the hard drive or partition where you want to install Windows and click on Next (This will erase all data on the selected drive or partition, so make sure you have backed up all important data)
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation process (This may take several minutes to complete)
- Once the installation is complete, your computer will restart
- Follow the prompts to set up Windows, such as creating a user account and selecting your preferences
That’s it! You have successfully reinstalled Windows on your computer.