Boost your productivity at unbelievably low costs with our 100% legal Microsoft licenses! Explore super affordable deals, unlock powerful features, and transform your digital experience today. Upgrade now for legitimate value!
- Start Microsoft Word and open the document in which you want to adjust the ruler.
- Look for the View tab on the ribbon at the top of the Word window.
- Click on the Ruler option in the Show section of the ribbon. If there’s a checkmark next to Ruler, it means the ruler is already enabled. Click on it to remove the checkmark if you want to disable the ruler. If there’s no checkmark, click on it to enable the ruler.
- The ruler should now be visible at the top and left side of your Word document if you’ve enabled it.
- You can adjust margins and tab stops using the ruler. Click on the ruler and drag the marker lines to the desired position.
- When you’re done and no longer need the ruler, you can turn it off at any time by clicking on Ruler again.
That’s it! You now know how to enable or disable the ruler in Microsoft Word and how to use it to adjust your document formatting.