This tutorial explains how to enable or disable add-ins in Outlook.
Boost your productivity at unbelievably low costs with our 100% legal Microsoft licenses! Explore super affordable deals, unlock powerful features, and transform your digital experience today. Upgrade now for legitimate value!
- Open Outlook and click: File
- Select: Options
- Select: Add-Ins
- Select in the Managefield: Disabled items and click: Go
- Select the Add-In which one you prefere and click: Enable
- Click: Close
- Now, select in the Managefield: COM Add-ins and click: Go
- Enable the Add-in which one you prefere (Disable the Add-in if you don’t need the Add-in anymore)
- Click: OK
- The Add-in appears in Outlook