This tutorial explains how to copy Outlook folder structure to new .pst file.
Boost your productivity at unbelievably low costs with our 100% legal Microsoft licenses! Explore super affordable deals, unlock powerful features, and transform your digital experience today. Upgrade now for legitimate value!
- Open Outlook and create a new .pst file
- Click File
- Select Info
- Expand Tools and select Clean Up Old Items
- Select the current .pst file which you want to replicate
- In the Archive items older than: field, you need to enter a date so far back that there is no chance of having an email in current .pst file to archive
- In the Archive File, select the new .pst file which you created
- Click OK
- Now, you can find the new .pst file which has replicated the Folder Structure of the current PST File
- Subfolders will be empty